Sunday, February 24, 2013

L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream


I had the opportunity to get a free tube of L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream from SheSpeaks and L’Oreal. I have had an amazing experience with the BB Cream. My skin looks and feels so much better. I have a few dark spots on my face and thanks to the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream they are starting lighten.

The L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream comes in a tube. It comes out very easy. I say this because when I used it the first time I wasn’t expecting it to be so runny. The tip is too tiny to put the excess back in. So be careful! I have to say that’s my only complaint.

 It is white when it first comes out and it changes to match your skin. It goes on easy and blends well. It is a four in 1. It primes, perfects, hydrates, and corrects. I still use a moisturizer because my skin is so dry in the winter.

I can see a big improvement in my complexion. I truly love this and will be buying more.

1 comment:

  1. The BB shot cream or Blemish Balm is one amongst the growing well-liked foundations. It really features a ton of qualities that several different skin care product have. it's well-liked as a result of it may be used as a base, foundation, and is claimed to be simply smart for the skin. it's a well-liked cream in Asia. There square measure several firms producing this cream and targeting totally different wants of the skin. There square measure some that square measure used for lightening, oil management, moisturizing, and more. There square measure totally different BB shot creams to satisfy the varied skin varieties. to be told a lot of concerning it, continue reading to be told concerning its history and its gift standing within the market.
    Thanks:
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete